Psychiatrist Doctor in Pune : Dr. Manish Bajpayee
Name: Dr. Manish Bajpayee
Qualification : M.B.B.S. | M.D. (Psychiatrist)
Email : email@example.com
Contact no: 9970314487 | 7028024487
• M.B.B.S. from Pune University in 1989
• M.D. (Psychiatrist) from Pune University in 1996
I have an experience of over 20 years as a Consulting Psychiatrist and have worked in various departments related to psychological and mental health issues.
- 2009-till date: Administrative and clinical in charge of a 50 bedded centre at CH (EC) Kolkata. Administrative and clinical in charge of 30 bedded de-addiction centre at BH, Barrackpore. Professor and post graduate teacher at WBHU, Kolkata.
- 2006-2009: Administrative and clinical supervisor of 80 bedded centre at CH (SC) Pune. Affiliated to Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. Associate Professor, Post graduate examiner and PG teacher.
- 2003-2006: Headed both administratively and professionally a 50 bedded psychiatric centre at CH (NC) Udhampur.
- 1999-2003: In charge administration and in charge clinically of 80 bedded centre at CH (SC) Pune. Assistant professor (lecturer) of AFMC and Pune University.
- 1996-1999 Administration and clinical head of 30 bedded centre at MH Jabalpur.
I have done extensive research in psychiatry during my college period under the guidance of my professors. The following are the details of my research work:
- To study the effect of electroconvulsive therapy on Plasma Noradrenaline, adrenaline and dopamine in depressed patients.
- Psychiatric aspects of Hysterectomy.
- Psychopathology among school going adolescents in a district.
- To study the nature of adolescent crises over a calendar year presenting to the casualty of a tertiary care hospital.
- The Urmila Syndrome: A study of families of combat soldiers. Psychopathology as well as coping mechanisms utilized during separation.
- Personality disorder and frontal lobe deficiencies as cause of relapse in treated Alcohol dependence syndrome.
- Anxiety and depression as prognostic indicators in irritable bowel syndrome.
- Sub-syndromal PTSD. Is it a clinically valid entity?
My areas of specialization include:
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Marital Counseling
- Old Age Problems